Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Online study group/partner

stayinschoolstayinschool Posts: 2,969Subscriber
Going to be playing mostly online for awhile and would like to find some sort of study group/partner. If you play online a reasonable amount 20+ hours a month at least, and would like to do some studying from time to time let me know.

If you are you are interested please post here or send me a PM. Please include the site you play, stakes, and WR over what samples. Asking for this, and not to sound arrogant, but would like to find a person/people that are a similar skill level to me as I don't want this to end up me effectively coaching someone for free 80+% of the time.

I currently play on bovada. Mostly play 100NL and 200NL zoom when it runs. Do take occasional shots at 2/4 and some at 3/6. Current WR over ~35K hands at 100NL zone is between 10-11BB/100, although my actual WR is probably more in the 8-10BB range.

Comments

• irwinbetirwinbet Posts: 408Subscriber
    How do you track your WR & # of hands on Bovada?
  • stayinschoolstayinschool Posts: 2,969Subscriber
    On a PC there is a program called bovada hand converter that lets you convert the hands into a format that works with PT4 and other programs. On a Mac i use a program called Pokeit
  • FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 2,575Subscriber
    I enter them in an excel spreadsheet