Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

1/2 NL - overpair facing turn shove

ReignmakerReignmaker Posts: 147Subscriber
1/2 NL effective stacks $270
Hero is Asian 30s, has been playing very solid since there was a lot of loose players in the game. Has been there for about an hour and is up about $200. Covers the table.
V1 - female late 20s-early 30s, she has a wide limping range. For instance, I saw her limp UTG with K3s. She also can be aggressive and plays draws aggressively, even when it isn't the nut draw. If you watch the Big Bang Theory, she reminds me of amy farrah fowler. Stack is $270.
V2-Indian late 30s-early 40s. Very tight, solid player who just lost a big pot in the previous hand and is now short stacked because he didn't reload. Stack $60

amy limps UTG, indian guy raises to $10. Hero has QcQd and just calls OTB. Amy calls.

Pot 33
flop is Jc9c5h. Amy bets 50, Indian calls all in for 50, hero raises to 150 total. amy calls.

main pot 183, side pot 150
turn is 2c. Amy shoves for 110. Hero?

Please comment on all streets. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• TDFTDF Posts: 1,130Subscriber
    Biggest mistake obv PF. Why are you limping?
    Mistake OTF is bet sizing. Why did you choose this size?
  • ReignmakerReignmaker Posts: 147Subscriber
    I called a raise PF. I didn't limp.
    Sorry, my bad. Why did you call then?
  • ReignmakerReignmaker Posts: 147Subscriber
    I wanted to keep in the utg limper
    Do you think she folds to minraise? or 4 more? or 6 more?
    If her limping range is wide how you're going to win over 100BB from her postflop with one pair? Is she putting a lot of money in postflop with weak pair, weak kicker?