Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Bottom Set on a wet board

WackabrewWackabrew Posts: 400Subscriber
Hand from last night, 1/2 game at Parx.

Hero is on the button with 3c3h. This is literally the second hand that I've played, and I don't have any reads. This is one of the rare times that I haven't played with at least one other person at the table. Effective stacks are 295, and villian (mid-30s-ish caucasian woman) in the hand covers with ~350.

4 Limps around to Hero on the button, Hero calls $2. SB and BB complete/check.

Flop ($14): 3d4h6d. Checks around to Hero. Hero bets $15. I figured that with such a wet board, there is a lot that is calling here (especially in a limped pot). Stright draws, flush draws, and all sorts of made hands. Folds to Villian in CO, who calls.

Turn($44): 10d. Villian checks, Hero bets $25. (Too small?), and Villian min-check raises to $50. I feel like this could be a made flush a lot of the time, but I feel like it's too weak to just fold here to the min bet given the re-draw. Any thought as to a bet/3-bet? Or is that just a drastic overplay?

River($94): Jc. Villian leads for $50. Hero??

Comments

• whatsyourplay?whatsyourplay? Posts: 752Member
    You played it fine IMO. You can call the minraise because you should have enough implied odds to make it +EV, but now that you don't improve you have to fold.
  • MikeMike Posts: 371Member
    played fine. fold river.
  • WackabrewWackabrew Posts: 400Subscriber
    Wackabrew said

River($94): Jc. Villian leads for $50. Hero??
    I folded and Villoian shows me 45dd for flooped middle pair with OESFD. Not sure that I believe her, but she said that she would have folded if I raised the river bet to something a bit more substantial.
  • chilidogchilidog Posts: 2,427Subscriber
    I guess u didn't want any more feedback? There is almost no way to avoid skewing further responses after you post results.