Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

LATB vs CLP

I have to make a choice in the next few days whether i should stick with my CLP subscription or switch over to LATB I like both but cant afford both. LATB archives should be free of charge or $5 a month

Comments

• FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 2,577Subscriber
    Change it up. Go to ones, learn, come back to the other.
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,113Administrator, LeadPro
    I have to make a choice in the next few days whether i should stick with my CLP subscription or switch over to LATB I like both but cant afford both. LATB archives should be free of charge or $5 a month

LATB is $19.99 a month
  • nofriends333nofriends333 Posts: 887Troll
    Fuzzypup wrote: »
    Change it up. Go to ones, learn, come back to the other.
    Not sure if i can do that Im getting a special rate with CLP if i leave i might have to pay premium

• FuzzypupFuzzypup Posts: 2,577Subscriber
    I'll put this in perspective. I have read more than 100 books on poker. Quite a few were bad or taught me what I already knew.

But all of them at least taughtme 1 thing. And that 1 thing has paid for itself many times.

Ive paid for many online training sites going between them. They all taught me something
  • SpikeSpike Posts: 24Subscriber
    Stay with CLP you can get Stones Live Poker free on You Tube plenty of content there that is free.
  • Jesse_The_SuitJesse_The_Suit Posts: 493Subscriber, Professional
    I'd stay with CLP. At least until you have finished all the content. Also, i would approach poker very carefully if the extra 20 bucks on training. It's hard to play your a game if you can't lose everything on the table and be fine with it. It is for me anyway.
  • maphacksmaphacks Posts: 2,009Subscriber
    I don't think you can a lot from real time cashgames + commentary. commentators often miss the action and some are just not good poker players TBH.