Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Great American Eclipse

ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
Yeah I know this is a year away but the hotels are booking up fast. For the folks in the northwest it will go right by portland OR (chris and dana)..

So I went ahead and booked for portland for the weekend before and will goto Mount Saint Helens the day before.. Here is where you can get more info and see if the total zone goes by where you live..

greatamericaneclipse.com/

hams
Thanked by 1PBJTIME

Comments

• ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
    oh I also booked for boise, Id just in case the weather is bad in portland.. :tu: :wink:
  • dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,060Subscriber
    Yep, wife and I saw this yesterday. Will definitely be in Portland for this.
  • eyehaityoueyehaityou Posts: 294Member
    Why not bend/madras central Oregon ? Almost 0% chance of cloud cover east of mountains. West is a crapshoot, even in summer at times.
  • pokertimepokertime Posts: 2,194Subscriber
    Thanks for the heads up. I actually have family along the route so good time for a visit!
  • ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
    eyehaityou wrote: »
    Why not bend/madras central Oregon ? Almost 0% chance of cloud cover east of mountains. West is a crapshoot, even in summer at times.

its not as easy to get to. thats why we also picked boise and can drive about an hour.

we can cancel hotel up to 48 hrs before so once we have a good idea of weather we will cancel one trip.

will also be using miles to book flights so everything is refundable.