Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Under The Gun Podcast No. 51: Sleeping dogs and Polish Blondes

CLP_CraigCLP_Craig Posts: 777Administrator
TastyStakes gets bought, Mason won't let sleeping dogs lie, A polish blond figures out how to use the phone and Jason Les "@heyitscheet"; is Under the Gun to talk super highrollers, GTO and poker Strategy

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/sleeping-dogs-and-polish-blondes
Tagged:

Comments

• sloan565sloan565 Posts: 55Member
    Great show great guest . I was more impressed with the fact that he admitted money means more to him than bracelet or ring. When you earned enough money in poker to live on and you dont have to worry about paying your bills , then you can focus on having your name etched in stone among the legends of the sport. Until then its all about the $$$ in my opinion
    Thanked by 1DavidTuchman
  • DavidTuchmanDavidTuchman Posts: 791Pro
    thanks Sloan...and I agree. Show me the money!
  • stayinschoolstayinschool Posts: 2,969Subscriber
    Great show. Really liked the Les interview. Really smart guy, explained GTO great.

The best thing I think he said was when he talked about how useful playing online is as a learning tool. Online is the #1 thing that helped me learn fast and think everyone on this site should have a few hundred bucks on some site just to play for practice. I can't harp on it enough how helpful playing online and studying that game with sites like RunItOnce are.
    Thanked by 1DavidTuchman
    Are we talking online cash or online tournaments? I play online but sparingly because i just cant make the time for it . When i play i would usually stick to one table . Playing 4 or 5 tournament tables at a time has it advantages and drawbacks One advantage is you get to see a plethora of hands as opposed to just playing one table even though the amount of hands in one online table far outweighs the amt of hands you get to see playing live. The disadvantage to playing multiple tables is that quantity will distort optimum play on your end . You end up making hasty decisions because you have so many tables to concentrate on at one time .However i agree that online play is great batting practice for live tournaments
    Thanked by 1DavidTuchman
    Dave lets be honest this Mason guy is a dick but you were kind enough to take the high road and hold your tongue considering you were born and raised in NY . If i were a betting man which i am, you probably sang a different tune to the wife or your close buddies "Who the F does this a hole think he is after i go out of my way to bury the hatchet? " F-- him the douchebag" Is that what really went down LOL ?
    Thanked by 1DavidTuchman
  • DavidTuchmanDavidTuchman Posts: 791Pro
    sloan565 wrote: »
    Dave lets be honest this Mason guy is a dick but you were kind enough to take the high road and hold your tongue considering you were born and raised in NY . If i were a betting man which i am, you probably sang a different tune to the wife or your close buddies "Who the F does this a hole think he is after i go out of my way to bury the hatchet? " F-- him the douchebag" Is that what really went down LOL ?

I don't know what you're talking about ;)