Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Under The Gun Podcast No. 37: Happy Christmas from your favorite Jew

CLP_CraigCLP_Craig Posts: 799Administrator
Two CLP subscribers, Wendy and Meng, call in to talk poker and Renee joins with her DFS tips

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/happy-christmas-from-your-favorite-jew
Tagged:

Comments

• ThehammahThehammah Posts: 7,090Subscriber
    I should add that although my strategic game had been really coming together this half year. This would not have been possible without getting my mental game in order

I continue to work on that too as well but finally getting to proper medication to treat my mild bi-polar diagnosis was a real turning point. my mom had it her father. his brother my cousin my sister her daughter all probably have/had it

mines is quite mild but poker brought out the worst of it. and no way you can get better as a player with this in the way.

thanks again to Dave for asking me to be on the show. I am truely gratefull to this website in helping me get where I am today!!!

Thanked by 1David Tuchman
  • Thanks Wendy! Think it was great you shared so much and that you continue to.

I think there are a lot of poker players that were in your position and can really relate to you. Seeing you turn the corner and find more success at the poker table gives others like you encouragement along their own journey.

Happy Xmas everyone!!!!

Thanked by 1Thehammah
  • chilidogchilidog Posts: 2,427Subscriber
    Dave-
    Sorry I couldn't call in for that hand. Was busy taking my daughter for her first trip ever to the ice rink. It was lots of fun (and a good workout carrying / balancing for two people)!

I talked with the villain from my hand a couple days later and he basically said that there was not much I could do to get paid off --- he had made his read that I had a boat on the turn and was not going to call any significant bet (over like $100 he said). Easy for him to say after the fact since we made an agreement to disclose our holdings in that hand to each other, but still.

Happy Xmas to you Jews !
    chili if you bet $200 I think he pays you off.
    oh one more thing that is also villain dependent is if a villain might level himself into thinking you are weak on the river and try to bluff c/r you off a hand

that of course is very hard to do but villain in this hand had THAT hand to do that with.

but this is results oriented because I know what he told you he had. but in the future if you are up against that type of player then I would try that line if hes never calling the half pot bet.
  • chilidogchilidog Posts: 2,427Subscriber
    FYI: I posted results in my thread
  • TerpHimselfTerpHimself Posts: 331Subscriber
    The David Chan interview didn't made it onto the podcast version. Will we be able to listen to that somewhere?
    The David Chan interview didn't made it onto the podcast version. Will we be able to listen to that somewhere?

this coming wednesday since Dave is in Cancun
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,169Administrator, LeadPro

Her prerecorded it its on this week on Wednesday.