Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Tuck delves into NBA and deals with demons

Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,169Administrator, LeadPro
This week, on Under The Gun, we get some tips on NBA DFS and Renee gives some of her favorite NFL picks for week 8. Dr. Tricia Cardner helps Tuck deal with an opponent that's in his head.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/tuck-delves-into-nba-and-deals-with-demons
Tagged:

Comments

• hey guys, let me know if we want more NBA ... what do we want more of? less of?
  • TerpHimselfTerpHimself Posts: 331Subscriber
    NBA is a bit tougher b/c of the daily nature of the games. Hard to preview anything, unlike NFL, which is a great listen, so please keep that up.

Can't call in, but I would be interested this week to hear your thoughts on the WSOP coverage (if you've watched any ESPN), or at least your thoughts on the players at the final table. You know enough folks and probably have heard a few stories that ppl would find interesting.
  • @TerpHimself ... Good idea. I'll see what I can put together for tomorrow nights show.
    Thanked by 1TerpHimself
  • JT00JT00 Posts: 193Subscriber
    More NBA!!!!

Possibly some topics regarding situations when to pay up for a player, or when to pass on a high salary player to go for several mid-tier players.