Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

1/2 100BB cap

Qw3Rtzui0pQw3Rtzui0p Posts: 36Member
I have got these two hands from yesterday night. Its 9 handed, mostly loose passive game, where guys cant fold.

200€ ef straddle pot

Guy in MP raise to 15. He is playing a higher limits mostly 2/5 5/10 and have got a loosing image on this table. He sometimes overplays hands, and understand to some situations, but not a way ahead way behind concept I guess. I make a flat call in positon with AQo. It was early my session and I wasnt sure about ranges.

Flop Atx raindow he checked i make a bet of 20 and he raised me to 40. I make a call. Turn is a J and he checked I checked behind. River is a blank, I made a 35 bet and he called and I was good.

350€ ef stacks.

I made a raise 10 and the guy right to me makes a raise to 13, but he dont noticed my raise and it was just a call.

Flop Q33cc I made a cbet he called. Turn is a low unclubbed card. Is here a good to 2nd barrel, He never fold a Q and flush draw Im not sure if he is folding a Pair under Q. I checked with plan that, I ll check call turn a if I hit I bet hard. He is not able to fold top pair. River is a blank I checked and he bets. So I folds and he turn over AQ

Comments

• Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,125Administrator, LeadPro
    Q--
    What did you have in hand 2? And I'm not quite sure what your questions is. Usually if a guy calls Q33cc on flop you are only folding out a small part of his range on the turn.

Bart
  • Qw3Rtzui0pQw3Rtzui0p Posts: 36Member
    I had AKcc. Im not sure in both hands, cause the first hand is so weird, that im lost in ranges.

It happens me lot of time, when Im playing against weak people, who are overplaying hands etc.. that, Im sometimes lost in hand, esp. in multiway pots and I might be folding best hands..
  • TDFTDF Posts: 1,130Subscriber
    Qw3Rtzui0p said I might be folding best hands..
    There is nothing wrong with folding best hands some times. If you're not doing that you're calling way too much.