Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

KK vs SHort All in

kdogmckdogmc Posts: 100Subscriber
I have been losing and I have KK. I have like 500. Villian has me barely covered. We are playing 1/3.

Villain basically sucks. Its a whole night of him shipping it and losing. Every night. I think in all times I've seen him play he has won maybe twice. And we have played together a lot. Any two cards. He has a major tilt issue. And he doesn't mind losing.

If he has it he ships. If he doesn't calls it off. Villian is on my left.

I raise 20 / 3 callers. Flop Q89 two spades

Checked to me and I bet 60. Villian calls others fold.

Turn is a 4 diamonds. I bet 120 and he shoves for another 200. He has a wide range here. But I put him on 2 pair or a crap draw.

Pot is 640 after his shove. 440 + 200. Easy call?

Comments

• bobo1384bobo1384 Posts: 145Subscriber
    what you put him on when you call the turn contradicts what you said about villain. If he had a draw hed only call. There are enough straight draw/flush draw combos to make it a correct call, but If he had any of those why not are we hearing from him on a turn blank rather than the flop?
  • MikeMike Posts: 371Member
    pot is 720 and 200 to call. i cant see folding here. Lots of shit he could shove that is worse. esp a guy with tilt issues.
  • Doc CaligariDoc Caligari Posts: 9Member
    ANTI CALL: Looks a little like a Baluga Whale situation (Villain calls pre-flop, calls flop, then raises blank on turn usually = two pair plus).

However, PRO CALL: We're getting better than 3:1 on our call. Villain is tilty and could easily shove here with draws, especially given how little he would have behind after a call of your turn bet.

Overall I can't find a fold here.
  • UntreatableFPSUntreatableFPS Posts: 1,004Subscriber
    If you called and lost against this type of villain, it wasn't a bad call
  • wildncrazyguywildncrazyguy Posts: 422Subscriber
    The fact that he's a losing 1-2 player makes it a call. My guess is he has AQ and doesnt want to get sucked out on by the draw he thinks you're on. He doesn't raise draws if hes a losing 1-2 player like you describe him so that isn't even in his range. He could have 89 or a set but maybe he raises the flop? Of course weak players in 1-2 never raise the flop in my experience, well almost never. I'd call and make calls like this in 1-2 games against bad players and am usually right since they overvalue their hands a lot. It also makes them tougher to play against sometimes as sometimes they actually do have a 2 pr plus.
  • WackabrewWackabrew Posts: 400Subscriber
    I can't find a fold here. Sometimes Villian will show up with a big hand like a set, sometimes it will be AQ. If he's passive with his draws then it weights his range more to top pair and 2p+ hands, but overall I think we are ahead here a lot, and we are getting 3.5:1
  • kdogmckdogmc Posts: 100Subscriber
    Thanks for all the reply's

He had Q9 and hit a Q on the river for a boat.

I felt I couldn't fold either and called.