Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

My Poker Recovery

2»

Comments

• FoldzNeverFoldzNever Posts: 14Subscriber
    AJoff wrote: »
    Why would you fold the flop on the AKdd hand? You have 9 outs against AA and a set of tens and 12 against KK plus some backdoor straight equity. It is 450 to win 1500 in immediate odds and you still have plenty left behind. If you have fold equity (I don't think you do) it's a shove, if not, it's an easy call.

Ok. That makes me feel a little better.

• dross11dross11 Posts: 58Member
    Good luck dude I hope we both are able to make it! If you ever need a place to stay in Hollywood hmu I got spare room right now and looking for another roommate. My roommates are cool they'll let you stay for free for a couple of weeks if it'll help you out. They're 3 poker rooms within 5 miles including the hardrock and the isle is only 10 miles away. The 2-5 games are juicy at the Hollywood hard rock also. My advice is to not get to high or low and try to stay in the moment when your playing. Enjoy the journey!
    Thanked by 1FoldzNever
    dross11 wrote: »
    Good luck dude I hope we both are able to make it! If you ever need a place to stay in Hollywood hmu I got spare room right now and looking for another roommate. My roommates are cool they'll let you stay for free for a couple of weeks if it'll help you out. They're 3 poker rooms within 5 miles including the hardrock and the isle is only 10 miles away. The 2-5 games are juicy at the Hollywood hard rock also. My advice is to not get to high or low and try to stay in the moment when your playing. Enjoy the journey!
    I might take you up on that once I return from visiting my sister in Ohio whose having a baby. I don't like the hotel I'm staying at and didn't plan on returning to it when I got back.

• dross11dross11 Posts: 58Member
    FoldzNever wrote: »
    I might take you up on that once I return from visiting my sister in Ohio whose having a baby. I don't like the hotel I'm staying at and didn't plan on returning to it when I got back.

Aight cool man I'll PM you my number text me if you decide to come my way or if you want to talk about a hand.

unfortunately I'm having to take a short break to help my sister in Ohio but Ill be back in FL grinding away next week and will update