Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Limon Show No.57: Poker Players Are Like Dinghies

CLP_CraigCLP_Craig Posts: 776Administrator
edited February 2015 in The Limon Show podcast
Limon starts off the show taking a call and gets into a rare detailed strat spot in a PLO hand. This leads to him giving golden advice about mental preparation. He then briefly talks to Poker Mentor, Superfan and talks about the ethics of card spooking.

Episode posts at 11am PT.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/poker-players-are-like-dinghies
Tagged:

Comments

• PocketAceTrader782PocketAceTrader782 Posts: 441Subscriber
    If I am about to sit down at the same table with Limon, I know what will Tilt him more then anything. Ask him about a hand history! Haha

Great Show Limon
  • AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    If I am about to sit down at the same table with Limon, I know what will Tilt him more then anything. Ask him about a hand history! Haha

Great Show Limon

This actually happens on a daily basis. Im gonna start billing bart (no joke)
  • iLikeCaliDonksiLikeCaliDonks Posts: 932Troll
    AbeLimon wrote: »

Great Show Limon

What would tilt limon so hard if i sat in his game today and covered him. He then will ask me where my money came from. I would say "Thats none of your business"

Instant tilt.
    Thanked by 2DonkieRon zackquance

What would tilt limon so hard if i sat in his game today and covered him. He then will ask me where my money came from. I would say "Thats none of your business"

Instant tilt.

I know no one in my game would swap/team with you so.....bring it on!
    well...maybe this guy Gebrehiwet-Goitom.jpg
  • DonkieRonDonkieRon Posts: 577Subscriber

Great Show Limon

Instant tilt.

Really tilt him and raise and he calls and the Brotha with a huge stack at the other end of table, that you just soft played set over set , re-raises , and watch the steam as you re-raise squeeze him out of the pot. That would be Turbo Tilt!!!!!

Lmfao I wouldn't have to do that at all. He would already be on tilt and I will just reraise him every flop.
    Just listened to Podcast. Limon I think Cali-D should be an adoption consideration. Just make him sign an agreement that would prevent him from blowing your fortune on Weed and Hoes.
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
    DonkieRon wrote: »
    Just listened to Podcast. Limon I think Cali-D should be an adoption consideration. Just make him sign an agreement that would prevent him from blowing your fortune on Weed and Hoes.

Lmfao, SMFH.
    Thanked by 1totsdtf
  • MikeGMikeG Posts: 989Subscriber
    Every time we get limon "strat" in PLO it's questions like "I have the nuts, should I bet?" Or "I have AQQJ on the button, should I raise?"

The caller was nice and I actually agreed with Limon about almost everything this show, but lol @ this being actual strat discussion.
    MikeG wrote: »
    Every time we get limon "strat" in PLO it's questions like "I have the nuts, should I bet?" Or "I have AQQJ on the button, should I raise?"

The caller was nice and I actually agreed with Limon about almost everything this show, but lol @ this being actual strat discussion.

I actually accidentally gave some good info. Im prob gonna "king lil lil" these Q's going forward unless its a superfan calling in.
  • workinghardworkinghard Posts: 1,573Subscriber
    Thanks for taking calls one at a time. Makes a big difference.
  • totsdtftotsdtf Posts: 156Subscriber
    that was a bigass margarita
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
  • MikeGMikeG Posts: 989Subscriber
    Best tidbit from the show: "When you said allin, did you put any chips in?" :)
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
  • neverlearn2neverlearn2 Posts: 2,862Subscriber
    another good show. yea i agree only taking 1 call at a time is so much better.

Interesting word never seen it before.
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,115Administrator, LeadPro
    edited February 2015
    Abe can just hit the + button on Skype and not acknowledge the caller until he is ready if he doesn't want to miss anyone's call. Thats how I manage multiple callers on CLCIs. Occasionally I will have to drop someone on hold who is making too much background noise but in general this is the way to go as the new callers can hear that they are on the line.

Bart
    Bart wrote: »
    Abe can just hit the + button on Skype and not acknowledge the caller until he is ready if he doesn't want to miss anyone's call. Thats how I manage multiple callers on CLCIs. Occasionally I will have to drop someone on hold who is making too much background noise but in general this is the way to go as the new callers can hear that they are on the line.

Bart
    That's what I've been doing since day 1 but some callers just start talking.
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,115Administrator, LeadPro
    Obviously you need to explain call-in etiquette at the beginning of the next show.
    Thanked by 2DonkieRon Jtenodds21

Bart
    That's what I've been doing since day 1 but some callers just start talking.

I wanna talk to Bart, is that Robo cop? I luv Bart!!!!! Lol
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
    Obviously you need to explain call-in etiquette at the beginning of the next show.

Yeah ABe your over paid and slacking in the etiquette department.
    Thanked by 1Bart Hanson