Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Limon Show No.54: Comprehensive guide to the Las Vegas food scene with Jimmy Fricke

CLP_CraigCLP_Craig Posts: 788Administrator
edited January 2015 in The Limon Show podcast
In the #Sesh this week Limon talks with Jimmy Fricke about the Las Vegas food scene and finding the best tacos in a strip club. Matt Flynn calls in and tourney philosophy is discussed.

Episode posts at 11am PT.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/comprehensive-guide-to-the-las-vegas-food-scene-with-jimmy-fricke
Tagged:

Comments

• DonkieRonDonkieRon Posts: 577Subscriber
    edited January 2015
    Twitch Version will look like this I presume? Pretty apropos with Bart in background to clean up the certain tech train wreck that is inevitable.
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
  • AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    I think Bart is doing some sort of tutorial on how to use twitch at the beginning.
    edited January 2015
    There's also some tourney talk. Good stuff.
  • iLikeCaliDonksiLikeCaliDonks Posts: 932Troll
    Them tacos really good. Story has to be a level.
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
    Them tacos really good. Story has to be a level.

Nah man the place is called Oro de tattas or something like that. Lol. Google it.
    edited January 2015
    New Wack Packer made 1st appearance early in show. So Wack ILCD and GobbleDonk rejected him on Twitter. Lol!!!!
    DonkieRon wrote:
    New Wack Packer made 1st appearance early in show. So Wack ILCD and GobbleDonk rejected him on Twitter. Lol!!!!

If limon cant handle you for 15 mins then you need to be in a psych ward.
    15 mins I barely make the cutoff lmao.

Smh
    I still find it funny ballas in the poker world spending $400 on a meal at a restaurant.

Aint no way I pay that much. Even $100 is too much. Thats a waste of money on over priced food.
    I still find it funny ballas in the poker world spending $400 on a meal at a restaurant.

Aint no way I pay that much. Even $100 is too much. Thats a waste of money on over priced food.

How much u spend on weed foooo!
    AbeLimon wrote:

Lmfao. I dont smoke much. Bout $400 a month .
    If I was balla. Probably $2500-$5k a month lmao.
    Thanked by 1DonkieRon
    If I was balla. Probably $2500-$5k a month lmao.

Lmfao SMFH.
    AbeLimon wrote:

AbeLimon wrote:
    I still find it funny ballas in the poker world spending $400 on a meal

Lmfao. I dont smoke much. Bout $400 a month .

ILCD and Sideshow Bob keeping it real!!!!!
  • TerpHimselfTerpHimself Posts: 331Subscriber
    This episode included a Top-5 off the cuff Limon joke with the Gumblow = when a 90 yr old hooker shows up at your hotel.

Also, sample menu from Orzo de Tattas:

Tacos: Pink or Fish (cottage cheese available upon request)

Burrito: Pre-warmed all-natural Mexican "oven"

Tres Leches cake: Made with the finest pregnant Cambodian dancer breast milk.

I give it 5 stars already.
    Is that a level?
    This episode included a Top-5 off the cuff Limon joke with the Gumblow = when a 90 yr old hooker shows up at your hotel.

Also, sample menu from Orzo de Tattas:

Tacos: Pink or Fish (cottage cheese available upon request)

Burrito: Pre-warmed all-natural Mexican "oven"

Tres Leches cake: Made with the finest pregnant Cambodian dancer breast milk.

I give it 5 stars already.

dryheave.gif
  • neverlearn2neverlearn2 Posts: 2,862Subscriber

Its called el dorado and its next to sapphire on industrial road. it has 4.5 starts on yelp.

Im going to vegas end of feb for bachelor party and will def. check this out since we will end up at sapphire I'm sure at least one night.
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
  • ChristopherSigmanChristopherSigman Posts: 1,147Subscriber
    Two things:

1) I hear from good authority (2hatz) the 6-inch wet burrito is the thing to get at the Mexican place. He, like Limon, only goes there for the food of course.

2) I spoke on the phone to 2hatz' roommate, and he says that it was NOT himself, but rather a friend of he and Robo's, who won 44k in the Andy Beal 100k dump-off in the 5-10 Wynn game. Here is one hand he told me about:

Effective stacks deep as fuck. Beal opens to $50. Robo's friend makes it $200 with JJ. Folds to Beal who calls, pot is $410. Flop comes KQ9. Beal checks, friend makes it $300, Beal makes it $1500. Friend calls, pot is $3410. Turn pairs the 9, board of KQ9, 9. Beal checks, friend bets $3000, Beal ships all in for $15,000. Robo's friend calls rather quickly. Beal rolls over 88. River brick, friend wins 34k+ pot in a 5-10 game. Sick.
    Thanked by 2AbeLimon JCW
    I think robos friend is a fish.