Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Limon Show No.52: F, Marry, Kill

Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,143Administrator, LeadPro
edited January 2015 in The Limon Show podcast
This week Limon plays a good old game of F, marry, kill with Robocop and his poker mentor.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/F-marry-kill

Episode posts at 11am PT.
Tagged:

Comments

• TomBayesTomBayes Posts: 81Subscriber
    For those of you that think you are over Limon/Robocop episodes, I listened live Monday night and this one is a keeper!
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
  • DonkieRonDonkieRon Posts: 577Subscriber
    edited January 2015
    Yeap!!! I agree. Wack pack classic. Glad Robo is doing better. New car and sounds like he built his roll back up after dumping his 100k roll, also meeting chicks and living the dream. I'm thinking a little Limon/Bart protege.
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
  • PocketAceTrader782PocketAceTrader782 Posts: 441Subscriber
    Yeah I agree as well. I got a question, how do you F someone for tax purposes? Is that on the IRS website? I gotta see if that will help me get my taxes down. Haha
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
  • AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    DonkieRon wrote:
    Yeap!!! I agree. Wack pack classic. Glad Robo is doing better. New car and sounds like he built his roll back up after dumping his 100k roll, also meeting chicks and living the dream. I'm thinking a little Limon/Bart protege.

not so fast...
  • WarmPieWarmPie Posts: 150Subscriber
    Robo had 100K?
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
  • AesahAesah Posts: 1,048Pro
    Episode starts at 25:00

you're welcome guys
  • DonkieRonDonkieRon Posts: 577Subscriber
    Great Reality Show potential. Bart, Limon, Poker Mentor, ILCD, Smeagle, Jerkowitz, Hammah, TDF and Robo all in a poker house, living the dream. Ok living a Nightmare for Bart and ABe but it would be entertaining seeing you guys all train baby bird Robo on how to be a poker success.
    Thanked by 2AbeLimon TomBayes
  • PocketAceTrader782PocketAceTrader782 Posts: 441Subscriber
    Robocop is 7500 pts away from 7 star in January?
    That's impressive!

If you are not familiar it resets in December.
    Thanked by 1WarmPie
    Aesah wrote:

you're welcome guys

Wut??
    That's impressive!

It's one of his new problems. Video poker addiction and a gay black dude trying to "back" him. No joke.

Thanked by 1DJB10001110101
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,143Administrator, LeadPro
    Aesah wrote:

you're welcome guys

Fixed sorry about that..

Bart
  • TomBayesTomBayes Posts: 81Subscriber
    I like Limon's taste in music.
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
  • eyedunnoeyedunno Posts: 215Subscriber
    AbeLimon wrote:
    That's impressive!

It's one of his new problems. Video poker addiction and a gay black dude trying to "back" him. No joke.

With the right rewards system in place and perfect play on specific games isn't video poker beatable? Not something I've ever considered actually doing but I've read some pretty interesting stuff on it... Thoughts?
  • TPMTPM Posts: 162Subscriber
    [/quote]

With the right rewards system in place and perfect play on specific games isn't video poker beatable? Not something I've ever considered actually doing but I've read some pretty interesting stuff on it... Thoughts?[/quote]

If you have self control, can withstand the risk, and aren't a degen, then yes.

• eyedunnoeyedunno Posts: 215Subscriber
    eyedunno wrote:

With the right rewards system in place and perfect play on specific games isn't video poker beatable? Not something I've ever considered actually doing but I've read some pretty interesting stuff on it... Thoughts?

Same characteristics for a professional poker player, no?
  • TPMTPM Posts: 162Subscriber
    eyedunno wrote:
    eyedunno wrote:

Same characteristics for a professional poker player, no?

LoL once one learns those lessons. Til then ya have to run good in key "Run it up or go busto spots" Robo has done good in those spots so far. What's really going to save him is the antidegen TV stand.

Thanked by 1eyedunno
  • TennetTTennetT Posts: 35Subscriber
    What a minute there. Abe did you say there is a correct way to pack for Vegas? This I must know.
  • UCDLaCrosseUCDLaCrosse Posts: 10Subscriber
    Am I the only one that legit enjoyed the 25 minutes of Damaged? Limon; you the fuckin man. Keep up the excellent music choices. Cheers
  • JT00JT00 Posts: 193Subscriber
    UCDLaCrosse, if you loved Limon blasting some Flag, check this out:

• UCDLaCrosseUCDLaCrosse Posts: 10Subscriber
    For anybody who cares he was playing selections off the Black Flag album Damaged
    Thanked by 1TomBayes