Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

The Limon Show No.41: Dust on the snatch with PLO Joey

CLP_CraigCLP_Craig Posts: 787Administrator
edited October 2014 in The Limon Show podcast
In a special multicast this week Abe talks with podcast host PLO Joey Ingram. They discuss the StarsRegProbs quagmire, lending principles and the poker lifestyle.

Episode posts at 2PM ET

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/dust-on-the-snatch-with-plo-joey1
Tagged:

Comments

• LownstarrLownstarr Posts: 268Subscriber
    edited October 2014
    Man, what a trainwreck. Since the live broadcast, I've watched some of his other videos here:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/joeingram1
    ...not flattering.
  • AdministratorAdministrator Posts: 747Administrator
    Joey's a good guy in general, from my interactions with him. Limon and Joey are definitely an odd couple, though. Culture clash. :tu:
  • snapper35snapper35 Posts: 243Subscriber
    Why are you playing at Harrah's anyways? Long history of bullshit there-hence tip your floorman. They have fired like 5 floorguys and lost the games to Hollywood like 2 years ago. Ha fucking limon...the real angle is you flatting.
    Thanked by 1AbeLimon
  • AesahAesah Posts: 1,048Pro
    edited October 2014
    Limon and Joey are definitely an odd couple, though. Culture clash. :tu:
    i think the main issue is that they didn't seem to agree on who was the host and who was the guest of this show
  • AbeLimonAbeLimon Posts: 860Member
    Aesah wrote:
    i think the main issue is that they didn't seem to agree on who was the host and who was the guest of this show

Only one of us had a shirt on by the end....

AbeLimon wrote:
    Aesah wrote:

Only one of us had a shirt on by the end....

BOOM! Drop the mike.
  • MikeGMikeG Posts: 989Subscriber
    Really odd show. I like Joey and I like Abe, but this one was a bit of a mess.

Nevertheless, Limon offers good advice about lending.
  • CJNCJN Posts: 18Subscriber
    edited October 2014
    Mr Abe. You said before, no poker players on the Sesh as quests. He does not get it. He only gets Joey. (Hipster Douche Bag). Hated when he kept saying "I don't even know what your talking about".
    Please sacrifice him at your first Cult meeting ... and KY might help the dusting.
  • joeingram1joeingram1 Posts: 3Member
    Lownstarr wrote:
    Man, what a trainwreck. Since the live broadcast, I've watched some of his other videos here:
    ...not flattering.

Trainwreck isn't a word used to describe something I do very often :)

I am flattered
    MikeG wrote:
    Really odd show. I like Joey and I like Abe, but this one was a bit of a mess.

Nevertheless, Limon offers good advice about lending.

We are two of the messiest, I would not expect anything other than a mess to happen when we get together
    Aesah wrote:

It was a back the truck up production, we said lets just do it and see what happens, who cares who is the host.
    edited October 2014
    Mr Abe. You said before, no poker players on the Sesh as quests. He does not get it. He only gets Joey. (Hipster Douche Bag). Hated when he kept saying "I don't even know what your talking about".
    Please sacrifice him at your first Cult meeting ... and KY might help the dusting.

hahaha ohhh another word used to describe me I've never actually heard before (hipster obv, douchbag have heard plenty :) )

You will be the first to be sacrificed, we will be eating you as our first meal. I cannot wait to eat your heart

Thank you for the kind words in regards to the first ever dual podcast podcast, xx xx
    Thanked by 1Administrator
    edited October 2014
    joeingram1 wrote:
    Lownstarr wrote:
    ...not flattering.

I am flattered

Kudos to you for coming into these forums! You definitely need to get Abe into whatever you have...your live chat I guess...in return.

Your live streaming reminds me of stuff I've seen for Starcraft or World of Warcraft. The fact that I was able to type that sentence isn't especially flattering for you...and certainly not for me...but, it looks like you're getting some attendance. So, good for you I guess.

That said, the chubby-chasing stuff...and the homophobia...isn't going to win you a lot of fans outside a certain adolescent demo. Unfortunately, it's going to be on the internet forever, too. But, hey, if you're comfortable with it, it's your life.
    joeingram1 wrote:

hahaha ohhh another word used to describe me I've never actually heard before (hipster obv, douchbag have heard plenty :) )

You will be the first to be sacrificed, we will be eating you as our first meal. I cannot wait to eat your heart

Thank you for the kind words in regards to the first ever dual podcast podcast, xx xx

Hey Joe! welcome to the island of misfit toys. flip em man, flip em!
    Thanked by 1The_Dark_Hammah
    edited October 2014
    Lownstarr wrote:
    joeingram1 wrote:
    Lownstarr wrote:
    ...not flattering.

I am flattered

Kudos to you for coming into these forums! You definitely need to get Abe into whatever you have...your live chat I guess...in return.

Your live streaming reminds me of stuff I've seen for Starcraft or World of Warcraft. The fact that I was able to type that sentence isn't especially flattering for you...and certainly not for me...but, it looks like you're getting some attendance. So, good for you I guess.

That said, the chubby-chasing stuff...and the homophobia...isn't going to win you a lot of fans outside a certain adolescent demo. Unfortunately, it's going to be on the internet forever, too. But, hey, if you're comfortable with it, it's your life.

who has homophobia?? Sounds like you misunderstood whatever you heard. We love all types of people around my parts, gay, straight, ladyboy, big girl, small girl. BGG is something we are on at this current moment in time. You don't always have to be targeting a demo, you can do stuff that you think is fun.

Random ....Hitting golf balls I found that posture is the key to golf. What clubs do you use. I like those new Ping G30's
    Random ....Hitting golf balls I found that posture is the key to golf. What clubs do you use. I like those new Ping G30's

posture that allows freedom of movement is very important. Irons dont really matter yet. they cant get the face thin and strong enough to make a difference. the tech in drivers and 3 woods is there.
  • PotHowMuchPotHowMuch Posts: 4Subscriber
    edited October 2014
    The entire hour felt like setup for a story that never happened. There were some funny quips, and both of you can obviously fill air time - but I wish there had been a theme or subject.
    PotHowMuch wrote:
    The entire hour felt like setup for a story that never happened. There were some funny quips, and both of you can obviously fill air time - but I wish there had been a theme or subject.

it happens in part 2.
    Thanked by 1The_Dark_Hammah
    Good to see you here, Joey!
    PotHowMuch wrote:
    Limon and Joey both play a lot of PLO... I think they should play... get Joey to fly out to LA, and sit in the bike PLO game with Limon having his $100k in front of him...

abe_limon_biopic01.jpg
    Part two.....Whaa ... Oh Smoegal please help us..