Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Where's the new content?

I've been trying to get through some of the content here and improve my game. However I can't help but notice how old some of it is. I mean some of this stuff is from 2013. While I'm studying, in the back of my mind i'm wondering how relevant it is.

I don't want to rock the boat here at all. And hopefully I'm just missing something. But certainly the game has changed since then. I know we're talking about live poker, but still.

Comments

• dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,067Subscriber
    https://crushlivepoker.com/schedule

That calendar tells you when new material is released, and you can click on it to go right to that new episode.
    Thanked by 1Bambam
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,184Administrator, LeadPro
    Bambam wrote: »
    I've been trying to get through some of the content here and improve my game. However I can't help but notice how old some of it is. I mean some of this stuff is from 2013. While I'm studying, in the back of my mind i'm wondering how relevant it is.

I don't want to rock the boat here at all. And hopefully I'm just missing something. But certainly the game has changed since then. I know we're talking about live poker, but still.

An update to the curriculum will be coming very soon maybe in the next day or two. But we always have new content that comes out each week in the CLP Video or CLP podcast section. But I think you will be happy when we update the curriculum area. Bart
    Thanked by 2dpbuck Bambam
  • BambamBambam Posts: 27Subscriber
    @dpbuck Yes, thank you. That calendar is a big help. I knew there had to be something but I just wasn't sure. Thanks for the link.

@Bart Hanson That sounds awesome! Looking forward to it.