Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Video No. 454 "Looking at Full Ring; Folding and Heroing and Flat calls"

Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,147Administrator, LeadPro
This week Bart plays a full ring session on an online app. He gets into several spots where he makes some very light Hero calls and very light Hero folds.

https://crushlivepoker.com/videos/looking-at-full-ring-folding-and-heroing
Tagged:

Comments

• JohnnyQuadsJohnnyQuads Posts: 6Subscriber
    Not too crazy about the online play video. Lots of jumping around between hands makes it a bit hard to follow. The
    Rob Farha online clips have similar issues.
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,147Administrator, LeadPro
    Not too crazy about the online play video. Lots of jumping around between hands makes it a bit hard to follow. The
    Rob Farha online clips have similar issues.

I think next time what I am going to do is do a post edit. Where you wont see the swiping around. What about the actual content and its topicality? --Bart
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,147Administrator, LeadPro

@JohnnyQuads I cleaned up the video a bit it will be live in a few hours from now. Let me know what you think.

• WalkerGibsonWalkerGibson Posts: 1Subscriber
    As someone who actively multi-tables on PokerBros, I don't mind the swiping at all - that's the reality of the actual game play. I don't mind it on @RobFarha's videos either.

I definitely vote for more of these videos. As much as I prefer live poker, as a California poker player with no current live options, it's great to hear your thought process applied to these online games. I've really been enjoying @RobFarha and Kelby's videos too; it's nice to hear the difference in perspectives among different winning live players.

Plus, it seems having different types of videos just makes for a richer content library; you've definitely got your live cash video base covered.

Keep it up, fellas.