Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Video No. 439: Live Play Online at KingsClubpkr by Robfarha

CLP_CraigCLP_Craig Posts: 773Administrator
Rob plays some online poker and speaks through his though processes at 100nl, 200nl and 500nl.

Episode Post at 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/live-play-online-at-kingsclubpkr-by-robfarha
Tagged:

Comments

• DeorumDeorum Posts: 52Subscriber
    Interesting video, something different. I like it, thanks.

Some feedback: Perhaps in future videos you could try to state the bet sizes and pot sizes in the hands you're playing because it can be difficult to see them on screen. I think that would make it a little easier to follow the action, which can be difficult at times with four tables going at once.
  • RobFarhaRobFarha Posts: 192Pro
    Thank you!

I do think 4 tables with one of them being heads up is a bit too much and tough to follow. It’s also a bit more difficult for me to talk through everything. I will try and find a sweet spot of enough action + being able to speak clearly.
  • DeorumDeorum Posts: 52Subscriber
    RobFarha wrote: »
    Thank you!

I do think 4 tables with one of them being heads up is a bit too much and tough to follow. It’s also a bit more difficult for me to talk through everything. I will try and find a sweet spot of enough action + being able to speak clearly.

It was a little hectic to try to follow at first but after a few minutes I got used to it. It was just difficult to see the actual numbers for bet sizing and pot size because they're so small on my phone screen. I think knowing the pot size would help the viewer to remember what was going on in the hand as they try to watch multiple tables at once.
  • SugarmanSugarman Posts: 41Subscriber
    I think that this was a really good first play and explain. I was quite impressed by your ability to go analyse hands and explain your thought process across so many tables simultaneously.

Personally, I think I would prefer to watch/listen to an even more detailed analysis of the hands you play in a voiceover format, so that you can expound even further on your decisions, go into range analysis and how we may play the other hands in our range, evaluate how you played the hand and what you might do differently next time, etc.
  • LatvianMissileLatvianMissile Posts: 293Subscriber
    Feedback: The info is really good, but I'd prefer a voiceover of a recorded session to make it easier to take notes on.
    Sometimes the action went too quick for me and I'd have to replay it to catch the info/better understand what you were saying.
    Overall, it's a good vid.
  • dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,060Subscriber
    Great video @RobFarha . Definitely a needed addition to the site in these Covid times. My thoughts:

- Four tables is fine. It's easy enough to rewind if I feel like I missed something.
    - Voiceover on a recorded session would be great. Also enables addition of "supporting material" like Pio, Flopzilla, etc.
    - A video on headsup/shorthanded play would be awesome. I'm struggling a bit in those situations, and I can't imagine I'm alone, knowing that playing live rarely involves shorthanded play.