Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Free Bonus Video No. 25: Short hand review and live pokerbros session

CLP_CraigCLP_Craig Posts: 773Administrator
Kelby reviews microstakes PokerStars hands submitted by a European subscriber, and then plays a lenghty live session on an agent app called PokerBros.

Episode posts at 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/short-hand-review-and-live-pokerbros-session
Tagged:

Comments

• robertrobert Posts: 3Subscriber
    Great format enjoyed very much, agree should maybe be 4 tables of six max for action. Do you run four instances of the emulater or can you view four tables at once?
  • GarlandGarland Posts: 518Subscriber
    edited March 30
    @KelbyMarvin

At about the 32 minute mark, you have KQs in a 6-handed game UTG, raise get a caller on button and BB. Flop came QJTr, and you check over called 1/2 pot bet from button. Turn is a blank 6 completing rainbow, and it checks around. River is A making you the nut straight and it checks around again! BB showed AJo and was likely to call something. Was wondering if the river check was strategic? Or were you simply distracted from playing 4 games at the same time? I thought you were advocating being straight forward unless opponents' play suggests otherwise.
  • GlennJonesGlennJones Posts: 176Subscriber
    What platforms does the Pokerbros app support?
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,108Administrator, LeadPro
    GlennJones wrote: »

What exactly do you mean? Mobile platforms? It's on android and iphone and can be run on emulators like Bluestacks if you want to play on a computer.

You can get in touch with us immediately here: https://t.me/joinchat/HqRBVRuPbqd39xuFCJNW1Q

• NLTOPLOPRONLTOPLOPRO Posts: 17Subscriber
    What is the rake structure for PokerBros?

• GlennJonesGlennJones Posts: 176Subscriber
    Bart wrote: »
    GlennJones wrote: »

What exactly do you mean? Mobile platforms? It's on android and iphone and can be run on emulators like Bluestacks if you want to play on a computer.

You can get in touch with us immediately here: https://t.me/joinchat/HqRBVRuPbqd39xuFCJNW1Q

Thanks Bart. All set up. Will be playing this weekend.
  • dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,060Subscriber
    Garland wrote: »
    @KelbyMarvin

At about the 32 minute mark, you have KQs in a 6-handed game UTG, raise get a caller on button and BB. Flop came QJTr, and you check over called 1/2 pot bet from button. Turn is a blank 6 completing rainbow, and it checks around. River is A making you the nut straight and it checks around again! BB showed AJo and was likely to call something. Was wondering if the river check was strategic? Or were you simply distracted from playing 4 games at the same time? I thought you were advocating being straight forward unless opponents' play suggests otherwise.

@kelbymarvin I was wondering the exact same thing. Can you elaborate on the line you took in this hand?
  • KelbyMarvinKelbyMarvin Posts: 235Subscriber
    Garland wrote: »
    @KelbyMarvin

dpbuck wrote: »

@kelbymarvin I was wondering the exact same thing. Can you elaborate on the line you took in this hand?

I actually think I was distracted there, at the time I may have thought we were OOP to two players but now watching it back that is a mistake for sure. Given we are playing straightforward against these guys and we know they aren't going to bluff much (normal rec player tendencies) a bet is going to do much better than a check there.