Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Live Games dead BUT...

LivesharkLiveshark Posts: 20Subscriber
Live games are not running because of the virus but I'm wondering how yall finding ways to play. I've just found out about apps from Bart podcast and its some of the best action I've seen all from the comfort of my home. If your on the apps or on a online site what your playing stakes? And are the games good? Good luck and be safe

Comments

• PokerShamanPokerShaman Posts: 107Subscriber
    I am in the process of joining Bart's club, but it is going to be a few days before my deposit to Coinbase clears. I want that extra 2% rakeback for Bitcoin.

Meanwhile I have been playing on ACR (nitfest, barely breaking even . . . until the past week); and I have started playing the tiny bankroll I had left on Ignition, which is even softer than my local live 1-1-2 game. I mean, players punt so often it's like they are permanently at fourth down and six.
    Thanked by 1Liveshark
  • LatvianMissileLatvianMissile Posts: 296Subscriber
    I've only played a couple of times so far on Ignition .1-.25. I've found the games soft so far and I plan on playing more PLO this week.
    Thanked by 1Liveshark