Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Podcast No. 385 "Multiway Defense and Hidden Bluffs"

Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,111Administrator, LeadPro
This week Bart talks a little gambling taxation then discusses defense in multiway pots due to pot share and finding hidden bluffs.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/multiway-defense-and-hidden-bluffs

email for Russ Fox:

[email protected]
Tagged:

Comments

• davidbardavidbar Posts: 57Subscriber
    Bart. Why we cold callwith A6 with a backdoor to a flop raise? Villan can 3 bet flop. And our ace almost never good there even where the initial bettor folds, i think the difference between if.we have a backdoor or not is just minor here .we can also be vs 2 pairs which we are almost dead
    Maybe A5ss on AJ2r which we have 2 backdoors.

Also cold calling.with a JT with a backdoor fd...dont you think its a should be an easy fold?
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,111Administrator, LeadPro
    davidbar wrote: »
    Bart. Why we cold callwith A6 with a backdoor to a flop raise? Villan can 3 bet flop. And our ace almost never good there even where the initial bettor folds, i think the difference between if.we have a backdoor or not is just minor here .we can also be vs 2 pairs which we are almost dead
    Maybe A5ss on AJ2r which we have 2 backdoors.

Also cold calling.with a JT with a backdoor fd...dont you think its a should be an easy fold?

Honestly this has been the more common area of contention with this hand. The BB was a very spazzy asian guy and I didnt think that the UTG's raise was always going to represent value vs his lead out, although his raise size was small. I figured if I flatted the raise that would definitely have frozen the action and on the turn obviously when he bet again I was going to fold unless I picked up the backdoor.
  • davidbardavidbar Posts: 57Subscriber
    edited February 18

usually pepole not bluff a spazzy guy, or raise him with a second pair
    what is the benefit of calling just to fold 75percent next street? and even when you get a spade you are still calling the turn with 20percent equaty only