So I was playing at an action table last night with a number of good regs but also some regs that like to gamble a little more that you would normally see from a regular. I had around $800 chips and most of the table had me covered. I wanted to get quick feedback from anyone who would like to comment .
1. I folded AQ off suit twice fron UTG +1. My logic was when I raised to $35 I was getting 1-2 callers but at $25 I was normally getting 4 and I didn't want to be OOP with this hand when I was going to have a hard time winning the pot if I missed. I didn't wont to limp in and get raised and have to just call.
Unfortunately the flop smacked my hand both times so I was disappointed that didnt play it. I also folded AT suited in a $10 straddled hand from same position and woukd of won big pot wiyh the nut flush . Thoughts?
2. I don't play many hands from the blinds but 3 times I called a $25 raise so $20 more when 4 or 5 people already were in hand. I had 67 off, 78 suited and kq off. Were the pot odds enough to call on any of these?
3. A few times a made speculative calls to $ 25 raises on the button in multiway pots with 79 suited , 98 suited and 56 suited . I know in this game I have to hit to win but with my tight image if I flop a big draw a semi bluff bet or raise could take down the pot. Thoughts?
4. I was raising big $35 to $40 with all my big pairs QQ-AA from EP to get it heads up or at least 2-3 callers max. I balanced this after showing down one time by doing the same with AK and a couple pp until I showed one down. Thoughts?
5. Finally I 3 bet squeezed light aggressive raisers twice knowing that there was a fair chance that I still could get called with kq suited and 89 suited by at least one plater. Thoughts on that move?