Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

$1/$2 Top Set Multi-way Against Caricatures

Just sat down an hour ago. V2 is $2,500 deep. Is continually playing to get V2's stack. V1 plays a lot of large pots and will make big bluffs. Even mistakenly against V2.

V1 is inebriated, hyper-aggressive, completely illogical, and $1,400 deep. V2 overbets the pot 75% of the time, and about half pot 25% of the time, with little to nothing being indicative of his hand. V2 plays somewhere around 98.4% of hands.

$400 eff. V2 UTG straddle $5.
Hero in CO T :s: T raises to 20. V1 in the SB calls. V2 in straddle calls.

Flop T 5 2 . V1 donks $20. V2 calls. Hero calls.

Pot $115. Turn 4 . V1 bets $30. V2 raises to $75. Hero calls. V1 folds.

Pot $295. River 8 . V1 checks. Hero has $285 left. Hero...
Tagged:

Comments

• OMGitsWormOMGitsWorm Posts: 272Subscriber, Professional
    You need to raise the flop with top set. The board is wet and connected low and there was a donk and a call.
    Fine to just call the turn as raiding dosnt nothing.
    River.. V that raised is saying he has a flush a high percent of the time. V check back on the river is odd as he may be scared of you having the A since you flatted his turn raise ip and you should have more Aces in your range.

As played unless I believe V will fold a K high flush I’m checking back with showdown and blasting 150bb on this river.
    Your only beat a few flush combinations 97, 96, 93, 73.
    Thanked by 1CycleV
  • OMGitsWormOMGitsWorm Posts: 272Subscriber, Professional
    Not blasting
  • hustlinhustlin Posts: 362Subscriber
    for sure raise flop!!
    or raise turn. raise!!

as played.... on the river... against maniac your hand might have some value.
    either check back or I dont mind $100 Vbet on river. target 2 pairs and sets etc.
  • DaddyslapDaddyslap Posts: 110Subscriber
    Missing the flop raise leaves you in a really tough spot. Can you elaborate on why you didn't raise in this spot? Given stacks and your description of both Vs, I would be bumping this to $100-$120 on the flop.

The turn is one of the worst cards you can see as it make both a flush and some gutter straights that either villian could have, but it also creates a great bluff opportunity for either as well.

I'm not sure we can get thin value from worse on this river. A check back seems ideal, but I'm curious to hear other's thoughts.