Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Made it into the main event

wildncrazyguywildncrazyguy Posts: 422Subscriber
Hey all! I sattellited into the main event. Anyone interested in buying a piece of me at no markup let me know asap obv. Day 1c a day away.

Comments

• Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,111Administrator, LeadPro
    Nice!! COngrats!
  • wildncrazyguywildncrazyguy Posts: 422Subscriber
    We still be in it bart! Amazon room Friday for me which is cool.
    We still be in it bart! Amazon room Friday for me which is cool.

Whats your count?
    Had a crazy hand that cost me 25k ...I had jj, he had ak, flip qqj, turn q, river q :) it was just a flip for the other guys life but funny how it ran out. Whole table OHHHHH! :)
    I'm table 452 tomorrow. What table you in? You have any tips for tomorrow I'm all ears.
  • dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,060Subscriber
    @wildncrazyguy, join us in the WSOP channel on slack. We're following your progress there, as you are one of six CLP subs still alive in the Main. Would love if you participated in the chat...
  • dpbuckdpbuck Posts: 2,060Subscriber
    Congrats on your Main Event cash, @wildncrazyguy!
    Thanks dpbuck. I've been trying to tweet Bart with no success. No reply. I made vlogs every day if youd like to see them. Just friend me on Facebook Dan VanDyke
    I had 400,000 going into dinner break. Lost it all in 2 hands. Bart tweet me or whatever and we can go through those if you want on your podcast.
    I had 400,000 going into dinner break. Lost it all in 2 hands. Bart tweet me or whatever and we can go through those if you want on your podcast.

Dan where have you been tweeting me at? I havent gotten anything @barthanson @crushlivepoker .. Good run! Its always an amazing experience to run deep in the main event. Bart
    I've been tweeting @barthanson. My username is wildncrazyguy21. When is your call in show? I'd like to call in w the 2 hands that knocked me out and can give you my experience a lil bit of this main.
    Next week we are coming back on July 16th. Shoot me an email at [email protected] I would love to have you on to talk about your bustout hands. I have no tweets from you @barthanson or @crushlivepoker
    Ok will do. No,idea why you aren't getting my tweets hmm.