Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Surreal Advantage Podcast No. 81: Surreal Advantage NFL Week 8

CLP_CraigCLP_Craig Posts: 788Administrator
Daliman discusses fine tuning your teaser betting and the rest of the NFL betting lineup

Episode Post At 11 AM PST.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcasts/surreal-advantage-nfl-week-8

Comments

• stayinschoolstayinschool Posts: 2,969Subscriber
    Hey dali, just wondering if you have any updates on when the mayweather mcgregor PPV bets will be graded? I had the under 5m on bovada and they sent me an email a few weeks ago saying they hadn't forgot about the bet but no update since.

Love the podast
  • neverlearn2neverlearn2 Posts: 2,862Subscriber
    This is a good podcats.

What's your thoughts on anti home underdogs?
    edited October 2017
    I hit 6/8. Disagreed on oak buffalo game but rest mainly tailed you.
  • DalimanDaliman Posts: 149Pro
    This is a good podcats.

What's your thoughts on anti home underdogs?

Thanks, but are podcats like podpeople? If so, that makes me happy I only have dogs now.

anyway, w/r/t " anti home underdogs", if you mean betting against home dogs, home dogs are the best performing subset of those type of blind bets, losing less than 1% of your $ if you bet them all. Find a half-point here, a -105 there and you're now profitable without even having to try too hard. You were right on Oak/Buf tho.
    Wow. That good for home dogs. Thanks man.
  • DalimanDaliman Posts: 149Pro
    Also, on the PPV, I had another site that already graded it u4.6M on a smaller bet, but last I heard was end of September where Showtime was saying the sales were "trending 4.4-4.6 Million", and they should have final #'s by the next week. Well, that came and went, which tells me they are stalling because they severely underperformed projections, because they could have hand-counted 4.6 million buys in the 11 weeks since the fight. I'm still in the same boat as you on getting paid, but am even more confident now because if they had the record or close, they'd want to say so for the publicity.