Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live Poker Video. 309: A Hero's Perspecitve Part 1"

Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,152Administrator, LeadPro
This week Bart takes a look at hands from a certain perspective whilst blurring out the hands of his opponents. David Tuchman will pick up Part 2 in the following week.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/a-heros-perspective-part-1

Bart
Tagged:

Comments

• AmurAmur Posts: 17Subscriber
    Hi Bart, this is a great idea to block/do not show your opponents hands - this is the real way how we play poker live,we do Not see theirs hands and we have to make the right/best decision fast in real time. This is the Best way to make the videos. I hope you'll do it every time. Thanks again.
    Thanked by 1Bart Hanson
  • AlduneAldune Posts: 55Subscriber, Professional
    Hi Bart,

Last hand with Q2s : I don't see a river bet here, you never mentioned what we might get called by? You said you liked a 300 bet but a jack surely is folding every time in this spot? I believe there is a much greater likelihood that BTN bluffs than either SB or BTN calls a bet. Do you think that this is not the case?
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,152Administrator, LeadPro
    Remember, Peter was the preflop raiser and check over called the flop. After Jerry checked the turn through I think there is way more value in betting for value then checking. Jerry isnt bluffing the end after he check backed the turn in my mind.
  • DoubleDipDoubleDip Posts: 1Subscriber
    edited August 2017
    First time on this site, but damn these videos are so hard to follow! I don't know the players names/nicknames, and I can barely see the table to see the blinds/button, I have to replay the video like 3-4 times to figure out what's what. Maybe some kind of graphics on screen would help. The content is good, once I figure out what's happening.