Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

Crush Live O8 No. 37 "Live Action O8 $8-16 with hole cards Part 9"

Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,169Administrator, LeadPro
This week Bart concludes his review of the second installment of a Stones Live Poker $8-$16 Omaha 8 game with a half kill.

http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos/live-action-limit-o8-8-16-with-hole-cards-part-9
Tagged:

Comments

• gusthefishgusthefish Posts: 21Subscriber
    Regarding when the kill is triggered ... most small stakes games I have played in if you scoop a pot of over 10 small bets (aka 5 big bets) you have a kill pot. Example in a $10/$20 game a scooped pot of $100 or more qualifies as a kill. I have never played at Stones so obviously they may have different rules but in most places in an $8/$16 FLO8 game the kill threshold would be $80.
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,169Administrator, LeadPro
    edited March 2017
    gusthefish wrote: »
    Regarding when the kill is triggered ... most small stakes games I have played in if you scoop a pot of over 10 small bets (aka 5 big bets) you have a kill pot. Example in a $10/$20 game a scooped pot of $100 or more qualifies as a kill. I have never played at Stones so obviously they may have different rules but in most places in an $8/$16 FLO8 game the kill threshold would be $80.

At Stones and all of the smaller stakes O8 game that I have ever played in its definitely larger. In this particular game it is AT LEAST $200 as a scoop to trigger the kill. --Bart