Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

2/5 AA raised on flop

ClockClock Posts: 1,133Subscriber
Borgata 2/5 (500 cap) Fri night.

HERO looks like a "tourist", mid 30s white guy.
Villain is like ~50 white guy that I've seen there before.
Eff stacks ~650 or so...

HERO raises to 25 from mp with AA over 2 limp V in CO calls, 4 to flop
Flop (100): Q54r - HERO bets 40, V raises to 80

What's our plan for the rest of the hand?
HERO thinks for a bit and 3bets to 165, Villain tanks for 1-2 mins an finally calls
Turn (430): 5x

HERO?
Tagged:

Comments

• Letmewin1Letmewin1 Posts: 1,244Member
    his flop raise screams top pair, if he never folds then I see merrit in B/3B flop other wise I'm more likely to call and give up initiative vs some or pick a stop N go vs others.
    as played H bets $225 and shovels money in on all non K/Q and maybe J rivers, another one bites the dust, NH
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,111Administrator, LeadPro
    edited December 2016
    Since you are out of position I wouldn't want to give this guy the opportunity to check back the turn. This min raise screams like AQ or KQ. Make a small 3 bet to $125. Then follow up with a bet of $175-$200 then all-in.
    This is a great card for you. Way less of a chance that he has 55 or 54 now. Follow up with $175-$200 and move in on a non queen river.
  • Bart HansonBart Hanson Posts: 6,111Administrator, LeadPro
    Letmewin1 wrote: »
    his flop raise screams top pair, if he never folds then I see merrit in B/3B flop other wise I'm more likely to call and give up initiative vs some or pick a stop N go vs others.
    as played H bets $225 and shovels money in on all non K/Q and maybe J rivers, another one bites the dust, NH
    Hero beats KQ with AA now that the 5 is paired.
  • Letmewin1Letmewin1 Posts: 1,244Member
    Bart wrote: »
    Letmewin1 wrote: »
    Hero beats KQ with AA now that the 5 is paired.

Whoops, sorry.
    $225 and shove then.
  • ClockClock Posts: 1,133Subscriber
    edited December 2016
    I'm glad to see you agree with my line of thinking.
    I thought 5 was awesome card... HERO bet 200..Villain quickly shipped like 250 on top...I don't think we can ever fold here, right??
    HERO snapped it off
    Villain with concerned face asked if I had QQ and showed 44 LOL :frown: