Welcome.

Take a tour. Enjoy some free sample content.

How it works

Free Video: CLP Video No. 287: Home Game Bart Reviews His Splashy At $1-$3 Deep Part 2

Free Podcast: CLP Podcast No. 54: Time Warp And Turn Value
New to Crush Live Poker?

I butchered this hand....can I save it with some out of the box river bet sizing?

2»

Comments

• PBJTIMEPBJTIME Posts: 345Subscriber
    I tend to agree that your talking at the end may have leaned him towards folding. It sounds like he has labeled you as a rec player. Generally speaking, when a rec is chatting, that's a sign of strength.
  • BananaStandBananaStand Posts: 1,455Troll
    edited December 2016
    Well it's not like I started chatting out of nowhere. He asked me a question. A non answer is still an answer, if you know what i mean.

I think my actual words could be interpreted 50 different ways. Some induce calls, some induce folds. In a vacuum I suppose saying nothing would be best. But like I said, no answer is still an answer.

Outside of a vacuum, in this actual hand, I'm quite sure from the villains words and actions after the hand that it was very close decision, and it was swayed by a lack of history.

Pont taken though, i guess I'll just keep my clever yammering contained to the forum

:kiss: :tu:
    Thanked by 1Durk
  • bleedtiltbleedtilt Posts: 126Subscriber
    edited December 2016
    I would consider a bigger bet with the 99 full house. Having the topside full house really limits the combos of hands that villain will hero with. I would be looking to bet smaller to ensure a call.
    Thanked by 1TastesLikeBurning
  • TastesLikeBurningTastesLikeBurning Posts: 429Subscriber, Professional
    edited December 2016

Pont taken though, i guess I'll just keep my clever yammering contained to the forum

:kiss: :tu:

You have clever yammering in the forums? Please to be sending a link?

;-)